For the nomination, RMAI invites applications/entries majorly on four criteria: Concept, Campaign, Scope and Outcome
All entries are screened by our esteemed panel of jury who are rural marketing leaders, domain experts, brand custodians and innovators in rural marketing PAN Asia.
Any campaign/event/initiative launched/executed between 15th September 2020 to 15th October 2022.
STEPS TO PARTICIPATE
There are broadly two steps in the entry process:
1st Step – Register your company/organisation with us.
2nd Step – Submit your entry for nomination.
Entries Open date: 26th September 2022
Last Date to Submit – 18th November 2022
To register your company, kindly sign up and login with the required details. Each company can have only one account.
Once the registration is complete, an e-mail confirming registration will be sent to the applicant's e-mail address. The account is then active. This is a onetime process. The account will have a list of the categories of the Flame Awards Asia 2022, in which entries can be submitted.
- With the down arrow key please select the category, an entry is to be made. Enter the basic details of the entry as per the form.
- Each Flame Award entry needs a mandatory approval from the client through a 'reply mail' from the client's official e-mail address.
- Once an entry is registered, a system generated e-mail is sent to the Client's email for approval on as provided by the entrant. If you own the initiative/ entry or it is an IP of an agency, it can be self-approved.
Tip: Register all the entries as early as possible so as to activate the 'client approval' process. This will allow you to focus on submitting the entry documents for all the entries that have been registered.
Step 2. Submitting the Entry Document
- This option will be available only after an entry has been registered under a particular category.
- The entry document seeks information on the event/campaign under the following:
Brief and / or Objective
Concept & Activity
Amplification & Scale
- 4 images and 2 videos links are to be uploaded to support the entry. Upload image size 1MB.
Tip: Changes can be edited until the document is finally submitted. Once submitted, entry cannot be appended or withdrawn. Request you to kindly submit before the deadline.
Step 3. Making Payment
∙The entry fees for EACH Flame Awards entry is Rs. 10000/- for RMAI Members and Rs. 12000/- for non members and US$ 100 for an overseas entry. .
∙The entrant post registration of entries may choose to send a DD, cheque or do a bank transfer for each entry or bundled together for multiple entries.
∙Until the payment has been dispatched and received at the RMAI office, the entry details filled in, will display a 'Pending Status'.
∙Once the payment has been received by the RMAI office, this status will be changed to 'Approved'
∙Demand Draft / Cheque / Payment should be in favor of The Rural Marketing Association of India, payable in Delhi.
∙ The Demand Draft / Cheque should be sent by courier to:
Rural Marketing Association of India
E-362, First Floor, Nirman Vihar, Vikas Marg,
Delhi – 110092 Tel. 011-40619900
Mob - 9910552898
· For Online Payments IFSC/NEFT/RTGS - The banking details are listed below: CURRENT BANK A/C Details: Beneficiary Account Name: Rural Marketing Association of India Account Number:401745052 Bank Name & Address: Indian Bank A-12 A Sector -19 Noida Uttar Pradesh - 201301(INDIA), IFSC/NEFT/RTGS Code: IDIB000S152Tip: Finish the Entry Registration & Payment process for all your entries at the earliest so the only thing (and most important) left to submit is the Entry Document.
For More Information
Call Us - +91-9910552898
Email Us - firstname.lastname@example.org